Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free After Rebate: By Nature Pet Food




By Nature is an all natural, corn, soy and wheat free brand of pet food sold at specialty pet stores. For a limited time they are offering to buy you your first bag! Simply purchase a bag of either dog or cat food, and follow the instructions on the mail in rebate form to get a check for your purchase price. Check out their site to see where to buy this brand - there are 3 shops within 15 minutes of my house (and I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere!). Hurry, because this offer is only good until October 31, 2011. That gives you only 4 days! I plan on running out tomorrow to grab my kitties a bag!

Rebate form here.

For those of you who already purchased this food, the company offers a frequent buyer program. Buy 10 bags of dry, and get a coupon for a free bag! Details here.