Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free After Rebate: Feline Fresh Cat Litter

With two kitties at home, I am always on the lookout for great deals on cat litter. I prefer pine or corn litters, so I was very excited to discover this deal from PlantWise Products! Until December 2012 they are letting you try their Feline Fresh Scooplable Cat Litter for FREE after rebate! This litter is dust-free, 4x more absorbent than traditional clay litters, made from all natural pine and is biodegradable. Their new formula is super clumping, making clean-up easier and neater. Even though the rebate does not expire until 12/2012 I suggest that you take advantage of this rebate soon to make sure the company does not discontinue it. Go here to find a retail location near you. Lucky for me there is a store within driving distance from home, so I will be stopping in this weekend to pick mine up!