Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Save $1 on any Simple Solution Product!

Keeping a house clean when you have pets can be a challenge, and finding pet-safe cleaners can be even more of a challenge. Thanksfully Simple Solutions cleaning products have put out a line of pet-friendly cleaning products for the home. PawSafe cleaners come in several formulas, including Floor Cleaner, Toilet Cleaner, Tub & Tile Cleaner, Mulit-Purpose Cleaner and more. Now you can Save $1 on ANY Simple Solutions product, including PawSafe!

To make this deal even better, many Petco stores are clearancing out some of their PawSafe products. I have found the PawSafe Toilet Cleaner at many Petco locations for $1.50, but with this coupon a bottle would only be $.50! I picked up a bottle the other day, and will be trying it out when I clean the bathroom tonight.

EDIT: I stopped in last night at Petco and I found bottles of PawSafe Toy Cleaner on clearance for only $1! So free with this coupon!