Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tidy Cats cat litter only $.50 at Walgreens!



There is a great deal on Tidy Cats litter going on right now at Walgreens. You can score 2 10lb. bags of Tidy Cats Original cat litter for only $1! That is a great deal in my book, and I will definitely be stopping in at my local store to grab some. Here is the deal:

Buy 2 bags Tidy Cats Original Litter (10lb.)
Use (2) $1 off any bag Tidy Cats litter coupon (requires email sign-up)
Pay $3, receive $2 in Walgreen Register Rewards (good on a future purchase)
Final Price: $1 for 2 bags, or $.50 each!

This deal goes through November 19th, so you have some time, but I suggest going early to make sure they have it in stock.

For those of you looking for cheap items to donate this is definitely a great way to get some!

Edit: I stopped by the local Walgreens where I am (yay vacation!) and the price here was $1 higher, making each bag $1.50. Still a decent price, but be sure to check to see if your bags are $2.50 each, or $3.50.