Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cheap cat treats at Kmart this week, 1/15-1/12!


 I will admit, I am not usually a Kmart shopper. The closest store to me is about 30 minutes away, and while that may not seem like a lot, it is when there is 4 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets within a 20 min. drive of my house, not to mention a million grocery stores. But when I come across deals like these I wish I drove out to Kmart more often.

This week both Crave cat treats and Purina Whisker Lickin's cat treats are on sale 10/$10, or $1 each. Paired with the right coupons you can score some great deals on treats for your kitty!

Crave cat treats - $1
use Buy 1, Get 1 Free printable coupon
= $1 for 2 packages, or $.50 each!

Purina Whisker Lickin's cat treats - $1
use $1.50 off any 2 packages Purina Friskies or Whisker Lickin's cat treats, any size, any variety (expires 3/04)
= $.50 for 2 packages, or $.25 each!

Fancy Feast Appetizers, 2oz. - $1
use $1 off any 3 trays Fancy Feast Appetizers (expires 3/04)
= 3 trays for $2, or $.67 each!