Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Update on the Royal Canin Selective Discovery Box freebie

Remember this great freebie? The Royal Canin Selective Discovery Box? Like any other great pet deal seeker, I signed up for the freebie. A few days ago I received an email saying that they were sorry, but they were all out of free boxes to send. However, they did include a link for a coupon for $4 off any Royal Canin Selective Discovery Box, or any bag of Royal Canin Selective cat food. The Discovery Boxes are $3.99 at PetSmart, and should be right around that price at other pet stores. So even though I didn't get a free box in the mail, I can still grab one for free next time I am out buying kitty food! So for those of you who have not yet received your Discover Box, check your email inbox for a great coupon!