Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cat's Pride Light & Fresh unscented cat litter on clearance at Price Chopper

Yesterday while out doing my usual coupon shopping I came across this great deal at Price Chopper in New England. Cat's Pride Light & Fresh unscented cat litter on clearance for $6.07, originally $12.29. Pair that with a manufactor's coupon for $1 off any Cat's Pride cat litter (exp. 12/31) and score a box for $5.07! There is also a printable $1 off coupon on Cat's Pride Facebook page for "liking" them. This was the box of litter, not the jug.

This deal was not tagged in the store. I found out when I was checking out at the register and the item rang in for the clearance price. Just a reminder that this deal may vary from store to store, but if you use clay litter I would definitely check out your local Price Chopper!

No comments: