Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Free 8x10 Collage Print from CVS! Great holiday gift idea!

I love these great photo deals. During the last one from Walgreens I made a collage print of my kittens to hang in my home office, and every time I look at it I smile. These make terrific holiday gifts when placed in a nice frame - got any photos of a friend's pet? Now you can get one from CVS at the Kodak Picture Kiosk! These prints always come out beautifully (in a pinch while in photograph school I once had my final printed at CVS. No one could tell!), and are ready in minutes. Go over to coupons.com and search under the "photography" category, listed on the left hand side. There you will find the FREE 8x10 collage print from the Kodak Picture Kiosk. Click on it, and it will take you to Facebook, where you must "Like" Kodak to print your coupon. Now to decide if I really need another collage print of my kitties....