Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holistic Select on clearance at Petco

I stopped into Petco yesterday to use my $5 off $25 purchase coupon, and I noticed that nearly the entire line of Holistic Select pet food, both dog and cat, was marked for clearance. I asked an associate, and they said that Petco is discontinuing the entire line. So for those of you who feed this brand to your pet, now is a great time to stock up on some bags and cans. To make the deal even better you can use these coupons for even greater savings!


I noticed the 5.5oz. cans of cat food for marked $.98, and the 3lb. bags of cat food were $8.98 with the larger bags being marked $14.98. I cannot remember the prices for the dog food, but they were clearanced as well.



EDIT: Be sure to check the prices at your store before purchasing. I went to my local Petco today and Holistic Select was still regular price, even though two towns over it was on clearance. It may be a while before the clearance hits your store, so be sure to check the prices first.