Saturday, February 18, 2012

CVS: Great deal on Beneful dog food!


There is a great deal on Purina Beneful dog food starting Sunday at CVS. You will need 5 coupons from this Sunday's paper, so make sure to ask your friends and family!

Pedigree dog food, Purina Friskies, or Beneful dog food, 3.5lb. - 4.4lb. bags - 2/$9
Spend $20, Get $5 in ECB (limit 1)

Buy 5 bags Beneful
use (5) Save $2.50 on 1 Beneful dry dog food, 3.5lb., from this Sunday's paper
= $5 for 5 bags, after coupons and ECB

That's only $1 a bag! If you can get these coupons but don't need the food, this is a terrific price to donate to a shelter or rescue group!

1 comment:

William said...

This is very great and informative post. I have two dog name miska and lomi and I make only natural homemade food for my dog. I create a blog about how to make dog bones. Now I’m looking some fresh dog food recipe like that one…..