Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New rebate Feline Fresh cat litter!

Wow, the cat litter rebates are surely rolling in! I just came across this great new rebate from Feline Fresh cat litter. Purchase a bag of Feline Fresh cat litter, and receive a coupon for a FREE bag! Print out this form, and submit it along with the UPC from the bag, and your original sales receipt to receive your coupon. From what I have heard the coupon is for the smaller size bag of litter. If you have never tried Feline Fresh cat litter before this is a great opportunity!

Rebate expires December 2012. Go here to find a retail location near you!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I added you on twitter and grabbed your button. My cat needs friends at the blog, Dogs Rule Cats Drool. Just two many dogs there for her. Hope you'll visit. I'm also a member of blog paws community. The blog is dogsrulecatsdrool.com