Monday, April 9, 2012

Free Natural Balance pet food at Petco!

I am loving these free product coupons for Pals Reward members that Petco keeps putting out!





From now until May 31, 2012, any Petco Pals member can print this coupon and receive a free 3oz. pouch of Natural Balance cat food! I haven't tried this food with my furbabies, but I will definitely have them try this free pouch!





And for all you dog people, from now until May 31, 2012, Pals members can print this coupon and get a free 2.75 oz. Natural Balance dog food roll! I have heard terrific things about these rolls, and though I don't have a dog, I plan on picking one up as a treat for my mother's dogs! 
Not a Petco Pals member yet? Check out my post here on Petco's new Pals Reward program. 

And remember, if you don't have a cat or dog, or your pet simply does not eat this brand, consider picking them up and donating them to your local shelter. 

No comments: